Satin Leaves with Veiling Dior Headpiece

Print

Satin Bow On Black Grosgrain Band With Black Veiling And Black Satin Vintage Leaves. Choose your Satin Bow Color.

$157.00

08/22/2016

Fabulous design and fit!

I recently bought this headband and a couple more by Jennifer and all I can say is that her pieces are artistic, beautifully set to fit well, and her service is absolutely great.
I loved this headband when I saw it online but I needed it to be wider (front to back). I went down to Jennifer's place and she was very accommodating, adding a little extension in the back to make it work.
I had a truly great experience working with her!

08/22/2016

Fabulous design and fit!

I recently bought this headband and a couple more by Jennifer and all I can say is that her pieces are artistic, beautifully set to fit well, and her service is absolutely great.
    I loved this headband when I saw it online but I needed it to be wider (front to back). I went down to Jennifer's place and she was very accommodating, adding a little extension in the back to make it work.
    I had a truly great experience working with her!

Write your review !

Write a review

Satin Bow On Black Grosgrain Band With Black Veiling And Black Satin Vintage Leaves. Choose your Satin Bow Color.